2010年6月20日星期日

~I love He~

~* About My Life *~

erm...how to say nerhx???
tis few month i just keep Work~Work & Work
i already long time no enjoy my life
i very very very tired
about work...i adready lose manything
i lose my study,lose my happiness life & lose my free
but..the thing i win is just ONE only
tat is....MONEY!!!

ya...i now no need gv my parent worry about me
i now start can use my own money to do wat i wan
but...i hv no free & no time to go out
i everyday just can at the shop DO DO DO & DO
issit money important than happy???
i still need to continue like this??
i donno...i really so confuse!!!!

i noe this is not i wan de life
but..still can how??
if not about myself reason..i sure choose bac last time de life
i very very miss when i was a kids
everyday just eat,study& play
no need to think many thing
but...i noe it is impossible!!!
every people also will have like this de life
just is see early or late only..

aiksss~but,how also...
i will try my best to do all wat should i do
i will get good result in my exam
i will get many many money give my family
i will have a happiness life
the time i know what i do is STUDY
so...i will try my best to my exam

I'M THE BEST

CHEERSS UP!!!!

..skip..

~* About My Love *~

today is HE fetch me back home
hahax..although i how no happy
everytime i together wit he sure will become happy
because he will try to make me happy
how to say me n he nerhx???
erm...we...we is a normal couple

he is the first people know wat am i thinking
he everytime also will know what i thinking
so..until now...we also no have any quarrel
ya..got sometime will make us unhappy
*bcz a people!!!aiksssss...*
but,at last also..we will happy back

the thing i most hate HE just have ONE
that is...He always dunwan tell me about he feel
although he is sad or angry,but he also dunwan give me know
he choose use a happy face to me
this is i most dunwan de thing
i wan he use the real heart to smile with me
i dunwan he unhappy but still smile with me
like that just will make my heart most pain & sad

together wit he..i very enjoy & happy
he will help me plan my all things
so...i no need to worry anything
i just enjoy & happy everyday in my life

I



NG

WEI

CHUANG

没有评论: