2010年7月22日星期四

~steamboat dayy~


that day wit my dear going gai gai
xD...but...today feel like everything also nt good
we early is plan go see movie de
how know the movie just we 2 people see
so..tat movie cancel jorrr
OMG~why so match???really so unlucky...
all people also no see...just we two people..@_@

later that...we plan go other place
we going sunway to see that movie
when going there...
the movie no have also...faint!!
really is a unlucky dayy...haizzzz
so,we plan call frenz out n go eat steamboat
hahax..we going raja uda eat "鱼头火锅"

when at there
donno wat happend..why all cat like to come find me
have a cat come beside me~
the cat so fat..wuwuwuwu
i straight at there scream n shout HELP!!
summore bit my dear de leg...
aiksss...so shy for tis matter only
gv my frenz & my dear laugh until cant stop
aiksss..really is shame shame at that time~~

haha..whatever...
tat dayy is a happy dayy
although is me very shame shame de dayy
hahax..love my dear so much!!

muacksss...<3

没有评论: