2009年9月28日星期一

~my bad day today~

me forget today is 28 jorr
everytime de today~me oso will very happy
cz ald mean me & HE pass one month again
n oso will self at thr dream hope he can gv me suprise
although everytime oso no
but me still very happy we ald together more one month
but..now start ald no hv any special again

today wit my frenz chat about he again
they all come ask me hw about tis holiday??
ald forget he??ald b happy bac??still gt cry??
but..me oso donno hw go ans they
me still nt yet forget he~jx nt like last time everytime cry
n oso wont ply emo in class again

but..yesterday nite me cry again
cz me wit HE quarrel again
me really donno hw to stop my tear
he ask me 16 OCT wanna go his sis birthday party or nt??
but..now me ald is nt his gf!!!
then he still ask me wan go or nt do wat??

I really so miss last time de dayy
wit he laugh~wit he ply~wit he go shopping
but..now all ald jx can be a memory
if nth happend..we now ald together 1 year 3 month
but..i noe it is impossible again
we ald cant together bac again


jx a short post about today

没有评论: