2009年4月3日星期五

~sport day~

today my skul gt KEJOHANAN MERENTAS DESA TAHUN 2009
me same like normal time go skul
then jx take my hp, earphone n my water go only
ltr when wan 8a.m we oso start run jorr
me n my frenz jx use walk only,then at thr hear song~hoho

me oso at thr take many many de pic lurhx
today de sky very very very nice nia^^
bt,my didi run run until half then twist-to-pin
haixx..kelian he nia~always oso hurt tiok leg
luckily he today no go ply badminton,abor sure scold he
hahax..always dunno take care heself de

sky

before start~

hoho~run run run

the sun

ming,rou,qii,doreen

ltr run bac,me oso acompany my dear eat eat at canteen
haha,then sit at canteen chat wit he n my frenz
about 12.15p.m like tat,me oso walk bac home jorr
home no ppl,my parent n sis all go ching beng~haixx
leave me one ppl alone at home,no ppl acompany
however,today very happy~bt oso feel so tired

-END-

没有评论: