2009年4月18日星期六

~18/4/2009~

today DA MOUTH come sunway lurhxx
haha..me n my dear n my frenz go c
when 12p.m,me n my dear jx go there
lolss...wait he come fetch me wait so long nia
when go there,fisrt nia go meet frenz liao
haha~long time didn go out wit they
so happy nia~haha~lalalalala
we go liao they oso nt yet start ko
jx at thr stand tiao wait wait wait nia~lolss

wait until 1 hour more like tat

DA MOUTH jx start come out only
wow~all c tiok they nia at thr shout liao
all at there shout DA MOUTH!!DA MOUTH!!
hahax~gt one gal summore very funny ko

wait wait wait~

lolsss~so many ppl

they couple??hahax..sure not

da mouth~lalala

wow~love it


dance dance dance~yeaa!!

cool~

ltr c finished~me n my frenz go PCF jorr
haha~we go there ply boling n gai gai
then me oso at thr start sot sot then always take pic jorr
hahax~all oso scare me take they funny pic

fighting??lalalala~

aiyoyo~>< lose lose ki larhx~haha

sweet lurhhx~jealous nia

yoyoyo~cool man~hahax

lolsss~><

me n frenz~^^


blur blur de~lolss

is me~^^


me gv hong de birthday present^^



about 5p.m like tat~
we oso ply finshed boling jorr lurhx
they continue go ply ding ding
hahax~me n my frenz go gai gai
then wait my dear come fetch me go home


-END-

没有评论: