2009年4月7日星期二

~unhappy today~

today at skul my two frenz quarrel jorr
cz about sumthing~so they quareel
me oso donno hw go cal they dun angry
both of they oso gt wrong~so cant blame them oso
they quarrel oso do until me no mud ki nia
at class dunwan talk then summore chg place
haixx,both of we oso is gud frenz
y mz about small small thing quarrel nerhx
haixx~jx hope tomoro they will gud bac jorr

skip

today donno why no mud
maybe is my frenz quarrel so do until me no mud
jx noe me whole day headche~haixx
me feel me n he de distance more far jorr
donno is long time no go out jorr or wat
me really very scare ltr tis month we will still together bor
me dunwan we like tat ez then break jorr

me noe he tis 25 gt exam...
so he mz gambateh study then no free acompany me
so me no blame he oso~cz nt he wrong
bt,me ald very long time no go out wit he jorr
me really is very miss he

me so hope can go out wit he,me no hope wan whole day
jx gv me 30 min wit he together me oso vry happy jorr
me tis few day oso at thr think
me n he will together until hw long?forever?
me really so hope can noe tis ans

me very very love he
tis is me first time like tat love one ppl
first time me can about he chg myself
first time me put whole heart go love tis ppl
he very important in my life
if one day he lose in my life
then me oso donno me will becum hw jorr


没有评论: