2009年3月11日星期三

~sweet memory at 14/2/2009~

haha...tis is me very happy de day jorr
me first time celebrate valentine nia
every year de valentine oso is me alone celebrate de
tis year me n my dear at auto-city celebrate^^

when 6p.m+,my dear ald cum my home take me go out jorr
he take me go sushi king eat sushi...haha
me feel very happy n very suprise when noe he take me go sushi king
me most like eat de is sushi liao

ltr eat eat,we together at auto-city walk walk a while
there de light very very nice me c liao oso very happy..
there de light like star like tat..hehes
thr still gt do one bridge cal '情人桥'...very pretty

情人桥

when we walk walk...
we summore c tiok gt one couple at thr gaduh
haixx...sad sad...valentine then gaduh
bt,finally...they oso is gud bac liao^^

then ltr walk finished we go eat ice-cream
wah,thr de ice-cream yummy yummy haha....
bt,thr so cold~
eat until my hand vy cold nia...huuuu~~


yummy yummy~!!

me really very happy at tat day
before he take me bac home...
he oso bring me go seashore thr
we at thr walk then at thr ply,haha
bt,nt gud de is at nite go thr,then whole place dark dark
my dear dun let me go ply water
if can ply water then sure most syok most happy^^


before 12a.m me ald bac home jorr
tis is me hw oso wont forget de sweet memory
tis memory is nt so romantic larhx
bt,gv me say ald is vy vy vy gud de memory jorr

me will forever put tis memory in my heart n brain

my valentine present

dear,thx ferr ur valentine present
i love u forever...^^

没有评论: