2009年3月23日星期一

~finished holiday~

today really very no mud
donno is about wat thing no happy oso
me really really feel very tired in my life
y one ppl de life can jx gt happy n normal??
y mz gt many complex de thing in ppl de life

today my frenz cum tel me XXX[he frenz]gt put my pic in his purse
then summore ask me wan c bor??me ma say wan luu
be4 bac from skul,he take my 2 pic cum gv me
me really is scare tiok~y he will put my pic in his purse
me nt ald tel he me n he jx can b frenz only??then y still put??
haixx~gud then finally me oso gt take bac tat two pic

ltr finished study,me n my frenz go alex home do project
cz he home gt printer can use...haha
do until near 4p.m like tat~me n selina oso walk bac home jorr
jx gt tsui min still at he home only~hoho~
today very tired~study finished nia then wan continue do my project
haixx~then ltr bac home me sms my dear
then oso tel he about today in skul gt wat happend

bt,donno is about tired or about wat
he today so cool~ask he is about tat pic de thing??
he say donno hw tel me~haixx~me really wan die jorr
study oso study until ald wan no energy jorr
when cum bac hope gt ppl can chat wit me then do me happy
bt,gv he do until more no mud gt~
he ald promise me wont jx ooo nia
bt,when me ask he thing~jx noe nop,nt yet,oh,donno

errrr~hate nia~more chat more no mud,more wan scold he
bt,me no scold he~maybe is he tired so jx like tat
n me n he ald very less chat jorr
me dunwan gt chance chat then at thr quarrelling
cz tis week start,me n he oso wont ez chat n meet jorr
both of we oso mz gambateh in our study~
so me will treasuring all about me n he together de time

me c he de time ald very very less jorr
cz everytime oso cant meet tiok de~
summore he today wit frenz n teacher go USM
so me whole day no c tiok he~very miss he
me donno ltr 9 month me n he will still 2gether or break
bt,me hope me n he de relationship can until forever

me really very very love he~me hope can with he 2gether until 4ever
gt ppl say wit me he no gud then oso say me sure can find gud than he de boii boii
bt,in my heart~he ald is most gud de boii boii in tis world
me noe nw he de study very important
so,me oso will at he beside help he gambateh




dear,

gambateh owhh^^

i love u...muaxxxk

没有评论: