2009年3月17日星期二

~about the XXX~

yesterday me n dear quarrelling
cz sumthing about tat XXX
yesterday nite she sms to my dear again
then donno y me hear tiok straight jealous
then start wit my dear quarrelling jorr

me noe he wont like n wont gt feel to XXX
bt,me really cant c he n she at thr talk or ply
my heart will gt one nt happy de feel
me oso donno y me will like tat
she no say she like my bf,bt she do de thing gv me feel she like
she everytime jx will sms gv my bf,ply wit my bf

gt wat thing oso is ask my bf
me is his gf,me sure will feel jealous
my heart very scare me will lose he
ya..he say he n she chat oso is chat about skul thing
bt,c they chat until very happy at thr laugh
me oso donno wan hw go say my feel

already feel she like my bf
then self at thr c she n my bf at thr chat n laugh
tat feel really is very uncomfortable
tats all is me can say only,nw jx can hope she wont like my bf
n wont sms wit my bf again~
me dun like she everytime oso sms gv my bf

dear~sry ferr yesterday me say de thing
i noe i yesterday say de thing too excessive
me jx scare u leaves me from my side
me jx dunwan losing u only~i ♥ you
pls dun leave me~muaxxks

没有评论: