2009年10月15日星期四

~happy day..weeee~

♥ 14/10/2009 ♥

today ltr skul going sing k wit my frenz
hohoho~we going V-SPORT

let's pic to tell the story...

me n tze ling
bernard~MR.Cold
Qii & babe yan

later sing finished jorr
we going SWENZ eat eat
hahax~qing hong treat we eat again
we all oso share a super big juice
*hahax..our friendship gud nerhxx*

later tat~
we oso together go out wait our family
hahax...jx a normal happy day

♥ 15/10/2009 ♥

meeeee!!!

today me going skul oso
cz wanna do my electric thing~faint!!!
ltr tat~we at KH room c movie wit teacher
hahax~we at thr ply wit teacher oso

about tis thing to gv me go skul~aikss

later finished our thing
we oso go bac dewan ply our game
hahax...tsui min bring her UNO & POKER come
we at thr ply till so enjoy n happy
hahax~although we all so so hungry
*we rest no eat tiok~jx keep do electric*

the rubbish class~faint!!
tsui min~hahax
sammy,me,cheow fun

hahax..today although no ppl going skul
but oso is a happy day too
we at thr ply till very funny & happy
but..gt one nt happy is we very hungry
hahax~all at thr keep shout very hungry & wan go out eat
hahax~i love today so much!!!!

没有评论: